Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mixed Emotions~!

Well, first of.. I am feeling a few emotions now.. Seriously..

First emotion, is Happy.. happy that I got a result just good enough for my scholarship..
Happy that the Lord has been blessing me so much, I myself can't list all the blessings..
Happy that I have in the end, still on the run for my study goals.. (1st class babe..)

Second emotion, sad.. sad for being so far from God these few weeks.. man.. working really takes all energy away..

sad for not being able to be happy.. if you can digest this..

Thirdly, I'm confused.. why? well, I really don't know whether jealousy means I have fallen for someone.. as I normally won't get jealous at all, and jealousy is not a good thing... but I must admit.. at times, I am very jealous...

Well, mixed emotions...

PS: One of the emotions is added so that it will spice up this posts...

PSS: Perhaps I am telling a lie when i say one of the emotions is added to spice it up.. perhaps I'm feeling all of it..

PSSS: Perhaps I'm just trying to confuse u with my PSS post? I do add one to confuse you..

PSSSS: Imagine urself...

5 Donations to the Lounge:

Titus said...

psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

DeGiRL said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!


P.S. you look so handsome in the uniform! ;P

j-kiml said...

fallen for whom?

Bea said...

P/S. maybe you should change ur FB status to 'it's complicated' then..hahahah

garrylin said...

i'm confused..... geee... i guess, thats what u intended is it?