Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Streamyx Problem

It's not that I'm too busy or I'm too lazy to update my blogs.. it's just that the internet at home has been experiencing some sort of disturbance.. sometimes I get to connect to the internet, sometimes the modem sucks..

To make things worse, my workplace provides no internet access.. So.. can't even surf and check mails at work!!

Neway, the main reason I'm blogging is to announce that, I have finally decided. I'm no longer gonna wait. The past has gone and the new has come. I'm not gonna sacrifice my "kebahagiaan" for some other people. I'm gonna grab what I want no matter what!! I can't deny the desire that I have within me. I can't always see others happy while I myself am sad.. No.. I'm gonna change.. I'm gonna....

I'm gonna...

I'm gonna go back to Tawau for CNY~!!!

PS: Back from 25th night till 30th night.. I want wotieks~!

For those who misinterpreted my post.. Oops I did it again~!

0 Donations to the Lounge: