Thursday, December 11, 2008

77th Post

I desperately need inspiration to blog..

It's been long since I actually updated this blog as I am really running out of ideas..

There have been instances that when I drive, I though of something that I can blog about... but in the end, once I reach home, I forgot everything..

Before I forget.. I thought of this:

Once upon a time, there were two families living in a small town. Each family have a son and a daughter, with the son being the elder one. Imagine this. If, the son from family A married the daughter from family B, and the son from family B married the daughter from family A... who would be known as the older brother in law? ( I'm not mentioning the age, I'm purely mentioning the rank, as the older brother in law is ranked higher than the younger one...)

PS: If anyone can give me a good answer, I might supply an equivalent reward.. lol..

2 Donations to the Lounge:

R.S. said...

i think in this case, the elder male gets the title of the elder, either that or depends on which couple gets married first kua...

garrylin said...

None...

Both side is in-law, wat... and... besides...

We're all Bro an Sis in Christ~ :P