Sunday, December 14, 2008

LOUNGE RADIO!!!!

Alright, one day, I walked around, and felt that the lounge needed music, thus I bought a radio.


The end.


PS: I actually woke up and visited a close brother of mine's blog... and then was amazed at the music he had in his blog.. thus I actually 38-ed for the method he did it. Once I obtained the method, I even changed the codes for the application to make it fit nicely into the blog.. and there's no annoying buttons at the bottom. I feel proud of myself now.. though it's a small accomplishment, I feel accomplished.. ( I am half programmer.. what to do...)


The player will only play if you pressed for it to play, to avoid people like this from feeling sien of visiting my blog (received complaints from him once I told him the updates... ) ... That should be the updates..

4 Donations to the Lounge:

Adele said...

=.=||

Bea said...

wah got radio di...so, when buy tv? hahaha...

j-kiml said...

Ya Allah.jpg

who will play? *wondering*

terence said...

you're pretty proud of yourself le...
lol~