Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happenings~!

Alright, I shall be updating you about the most recent happenings around town this December..


Every dating person should be aware that in December, there will be a need to buy a present for his/her spouse, as Christmas is a celebration not to be missed!!!

Thus, this Christmas Eve, Faith Christian Center (aka FCC) is hosting a special event!!!



Starts at 7.30 pm, at FCC!! If you don't know the location, give me a ring or an sms and I'll get back to you as shortly as I can, and direct you to the location!!

DO NOT... I repeat... DO NOT MISS THIS!!!



What's a better way to celebrate Christmas with your loved ones than by going to a friendly church, sit back and enjoy with them all the programs installed for that night!!




Another annoucement is that, a mall has been opened just outside where I stay, and it's good...






Visit http://www.tropicanacitymall.com/ for more information... (they've got all the good shops + lots of events and services.. even shuttle bus services... )



PS: Remember our date on 24th~!

PSS: If you happen to go tropicana mall.. sms me la.. perhaps i sien at home...

0 Donations to the Lounge: