Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Working...

I've been busy working and bringing friends out these few days that I haven't have the energy to blog.. seriously.. I've been reaching home, exhausted and fantasizing about my sleep... I must say, I never expected this in the first place..

Due to my constant tiresome life, I never expected that I couldn't handle worklife.. but that all changed.. now..

Am gonna blog less, as I have work to do as well, from time to time, I'll still try to update my blog.. with more lame posts..

There.. I forgot what I wanted to blog in the first place.. dang..

Till I remember, ciao...

PS: I'm not gonna post a picture of me in uniform due to fella's saying that I look like ultraman's sidekick...

1 Donations to the Lounge:

Z-Boz said...

welcome to the "half" real world.
coz u internship ma still.. so consider "half" le..
haha XD

Gambatte le~!!
(zan da liao lo... XD)


God bless,
Hing.