Sunday, November 16, 2008

Progressing...

Well, I'm progressing to another stage of my life, working life.. sort of.. I'll start my internship tomorrow at a place that is far away with no internet connection.. (I'm staying at my friend's place who doesn't have internet). I'll occasionally go back on the weekdays and always on the weekends.. but that means I won't read and write as much. Internship ends February.

I do hope these 3 months will pass quickly and meaningfully.

All prayers are needed..

I've recently read an essay I composed for an English test in Alevels.. boy.. I can't believe I wrote that based on my current level of literacy.. I will post the essay sometime soon, for comments to come in.. till then, there's nothing much, not much lame posts...

PS: I'm not out of idea, it's just the nervousness that is making my mind blank.. oh yeah, NBA restarted a few weeks already..

2 Donations to the Lounge:

Bea said...

jiayou oo~~~~ don't let working life put out ur passion in serving God at ur new workplace =D

how far away is that place?

Titus said...

omg, no internet is like no food... Please do come back alive! lol