Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm getting a girlfriend..

Jeez.. like I'm really gonna announce it..

Well, few weeks ago, I had no idea what I should do during the holidays.. thus I have been thoughtful enough to gather advices and views from all the readers.. and just to spice things up, added the "get a girlfriend" thingy..

Well, surprisingly, 14 said get a girlfriend... these 14 persons.. really don't know me well. I don't purposely get a girlfriend for the sake of friend's asking, or for the sake of keeping myself not so lonely... If you wanna know my concept, ask me in person.. Thus, I hereby announce that the option to get a girlfriend is void. Thus, the second option, improve guitar prevailed~!

And since I am longing to improve my guitar already, the option "memorize bible verses" will also be taken into consideration this holiday..

Sorry to disappoint the 14 fellas (I like number 14 cause Mitsui is number 14 in slamdunk.. hehe..) but I'm not getting a gf for the sake of pleasing anyone.. unless something really did happen during the holidays.. well... let's see what God has prepared this coming holidays.. haha

Another note, exams finished, back to smart car and industrial training.. =.=.. I miss my final fantasy games..

8 Donations to the Lounge:

garrylin said...

Sweat!!!

then wats the point for the poll? Cheh! But, knowing you... Of course wouldn't get a gf for the sake of fun...

However, if you find one, go for it...

小彭 said...

see listening to me is the BEST choice of all..

polls and vote, consultation fees...altogether sebanyak RM1000000000000,0000,0000,0000.00

Victor da Lee said...

hello..listening to you?
since when are you God?
cause if i didn't recall wrongly, listening to God is the BEST choice..

Anonymous said...

No la
the girl friend mai the smart car lo

timlim12 said...

you and your controversial post +_+

sienz..

j-kiml said...

"I don't purposely get a girlfriend for the sake of friend's asking"

"Thus, the second option, improve guitar prevailed~!"

"...the option "memorize bible verses" will also be taken into consideration.."

U've just contradicted yourself by saying those..

Since there are others who asked u to improve guitar and memorize bible verses, should u also forget them as they asked u too as well?

i'm sorry for bitching at u...

Victor da Lee said...

no bah. guitar and bible verse.. those i receive opinion from public.. getting gf or not.. that i dun depend on public.. haha

Jovina said...

*faint*