Sunday, November 2, 2008

Faith Christian Center

When I just came to FCC, I was like... finally.. a church without any Saints in it... haha..

Well, being David Lee's brother, there are certain expectations on me.. cause prior to my coming.. my brother kind of let some fella know of the possibility of my existance.. but i bet I did disappointe most of them.. as I'm not as good looking as my brother... haiz..

Neway, back to the topic.. When I just reached, I had one thing in mind. I want to join the worship team. Being the brother of one of the guitarist in church, people had high hopes on me.. But, The Lord had other plans. I ended up in the Usher team.. and I did learn a lot of things.. knowing me.. I'm arrogant.. and I am taught to humble myself through the usher team.. I also joined one of the best cell groups, Howard's cell.. or better known as Ken Damansara Cell Group..
Being in a group of working adults, I never felt hard adapting.. moreover, I enjoyed every cell meeting I had..

Not long after I served as gamemaster for Koinonia camp... really an eye opening experience as it was great.. For the first time I had to be the security at night as well, with Nicky Ding.. oh... those were good times.. Next, was asked to be MC, as well as Game master for Family Camp, and then side actor for a drama... being ask to lead the security team..and finally being a FS leader itself..

I can see myself grow rapidly when I'm in FCC. Through alpha, i am pondered to think out of the box, and to get to know more on christianity and intellectual way of thinking about stuffs.. I do grow a lot here.. I really thank God that I ended up in FCC.. as I get to know a lot of crucial friends in life, get to know what is love, relationships... and I also have learnt not to be so rebellious towards God.. haha..

In a nutshell, FCC is the place where I was tested, yet God's grace is always there to pull me through.. and I did learn a lot here.. However, learning is always a never ending process.. thus I'm still in FCC...

PS: I also get to experience lots of new stuffs... and this shall end my church marathon posts...

1 Donations to the Lounge:

Bea said...

oi...forgot about me...i was also security with u and nicky...mwahaha....