Friday, October 17, 2008

Waste of Materials

Well, throughout this semester, I've learned a lot in the labs... but I seriously have improved in my soldering skills..


Why so??


See for yourself..



For those who don't realize it, it's my name soldered on the board.!!


I am really wasting Monash resources....



PS: For those who want a message soldered, leave me a message and prepare me the materials. FOC if materials are supplied. If not, I shall charge.. hehe


Btw, another one of the masterpiece I've created due to my siennezs in lab...

3 Donations to the Lounge:

Titus said...

@_@ !!!

Quite an engineer you're turning out to be. Should get HD in TRC 5001 Precision Soldering

timlim12 said...

i find the iloveyou soldering is nicer than your name. mmmm...*wondering*

SaDdNesZ.jc said...

You need to get help...

like seriously...