Thursday, October 23, 2008

10 random facts

I've finally gotten to the point of siennesz to post 10 random facts about myself.

Of course, none of you would like to know about me.. so.. instead of putting all 10 random facts that are correct, all the facts have some errors in it...

can you spot the not??

1. I'm studying Mechanical Engineering in Monash University.
2. I love slam dunk, especially sakuragi hanamichi..
3. I drive a red Hyundai Matrix.
4. I'm born in a small city called Tawau which is in Sabah.
5. I have a huge collection of Gundam beside my bed now.
6. I love all the main characters of all Final Fantasy series.
7. I have 2 guitars, 1 acoustic, 1 classical.
8. I am baptised in St Michael's and confirmed in St Patrick's.
9. I have used three numbers before, 019, 012, and now 016.
10. I am gay.


PS: answers will be out soon. what's the fun if no one's trying to guess right. to the person who can correct all 10 questions and reply here, all correctly, i shall treat u with a reward.. that can satisfy ur stomach.. haha

anyway, question ten is quite obvious... =.=

3 Donations to the Lounge:

j-kiml said...

correct correct correct....

Polis kata jangan..

ๅฐๅฝญ said...

1. its mechatronics
2. i dun watch slam dunk..i know stoudemire
3. it's blue..pls...
4. it's Sandakan, the banana village
5. i suppose Final Fantasy
6. u love FF8's only..
7. u have 1 for my info..tat's david's.
8. both answers are st.michael
9. u never had 012.. anaconda!
10.u ain't gay..but u just love too many gals...

Harvey the Mighty Anaconda

Adele said...

dunno dunno dunno!