Thursday, October 23, 2008

10 Random Facts Revealed

So, I guess no one can get all ten correct.. haha..
Oh yeah, I've saved my own wallet.. haha
Here goes.. haha

1. I'm studying Mechatronics Engineering in Monash University Sunway Campus.. haha

2. I love slam dunk, especially Mitsui (no 14).. haha

3. I drive a light blue Inokom Matrix.. haha

4. I'm born in a city called Sandakan which is in Sabah.. haha

5. I have a huge collection of Gundam (more than a dozen) in TAWAU.. haha

6. I love the side characters of Final Fantasy VIII, IX, X, XII.. (that makes Zell, Steiner, Wakka and Balthier).. haha

7. I have 0 guitars. All belonged to my brother.. haha

8. I am baptized and confirmed in The Parish of St Michael and All Angels.. haha

9. I have used one number before, 019 (i'm still using my 016..).. haha

10. I am straight.. haha

There you have it.. ten random and true facts about me.. and I shall end this sentence just like how I ended the previous ones.. with a big HAHA!!

1 Donations to the Lounge:

j-kiml said...

so fast ended?