Sunday, October 26, 2008

Churches

I've suddenly came up with an idea to share about my life, in particular, my christian life. Most of you might know me for who I am, but not knowing the history of how the Lord led me. Thus, in the following few blog posts, I'm gonna tell in detail happenings that affected me in various churches I've been in. This blog posts will generally give you an idea of the general timeline.

Let's see, the first church I've been in is St Michael's, Sandakan. I'm born in Sandakan, and I was baptised when I was just 3 years of age.. Later in my years, I've proceeded to move to KL as my dad was transferred to KL..

In KL, I attended a church called St Paul's, which is in SS2.. (that time no FCC yet..) I was just a kid at that time, and when I barely knew anything about Jesus, I've moved to Labuan... Sadly speaking, I didn't really attend church in Labuan as I got myself drunk all the time with no duty wine... (yeah right... if you believed that... tsk tsk tsk...)

Then, I moved to Sandakan and I started going back to church.. in fact, St Michael's church... that's where I was confirmed, and I got to start to be a part of a church... Not long after, I moved to St Patrick's in Tawau and started to learn more in depth about Christianity..

Last but not least, I went to Faith Christian Center, where I learnt and matured up the most. Growing rapidly in these 3 years is really a blessing from the Lord.. which I could never imagine that I actually did so..

That's all for this posts.. anticipate the next chapter of this series.. oh yeah.. I don't have any particular preference of any churches.. haha

0 Donations to the Lounge: