Tuesday, October 28, 2008

St Paul's

Alright, for those who have been in KL long enough and are driving, I bet you know where St Paul's is. It's located at one of the exits from Federal Highway, heading towards the notorious food haven SS2.

How did I get to this church? My parents drove me of course!! Well, I can vaguely remember parts and parcels of this church, as I was still a kindergartner that time.. and all I ever participated was the Sunday School conducted by them. If you think Sunday Schools have no impact in lives, you're very wrong.

I still remember I was one of the naughty ones around, and I do believe the teachers took quite a lot of effort "taming" me.. Yeah, but the foundation has been laid. I know who Moses is, as well as other main characters in bible, though only as Ultraman and Superman of bible.. Yeah, for me, they are just a character of a story at that time.. But I do thank God for this church as well as for the guidance to this church. If not, I would not have had this sense of going to church rooted in me. It's really important that when we are still infants as well as kids, we are accustomed to going church, as this will somehow have impact later in life.

Not long later, I moved to Labuan and only went to church twice, Christmas and Easter... and now I regret not going church that time, as I missed the chance to know Theodore Kong earlier in life.. well, God has his plans.. haha

PS: Faith Kids is a VERY important ministry in church in which though the contribution looked small, impact is big. Thus, if you are reading this and have a burden in your heart, don't hesitate too long. There's always a constant need for lives to be impacted, either good or bad...

0 Donations to the Lounge: