Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Update 1 of 3


As promised.. I'll add 3 Grand Updates for this Leisure Lounge's comeback~!


First of all, let me present to you, the new General Manager of this Leisure Lounge.

China-man..=.=



Yeah, I've gotten a haircut.. I've got no comments on this haircut, why I did it, and what made me do it. Maybe, I've been feeling the heat in my head for a long time.. thus I have chosen a much more windy haircut... Anyway, feel free to drop by any comments or donations regarding this haircut..





PS: For those who noticed, I deleted a post. Reason?? Inappropriate. So, it is deleted. Haha

7 Donations to the Lounge:

Adele said...

ur face mmg look like swt = =

j-kiml said...

the hair cut by YB!

timlim12 said...

*ntg to comment*

then y i comment here..haha..

Anonymous said...

hey... i notice that ur face look much more plum with crew cut... XD

Titus said...

omg... orang !!


utan

Jovina said...

hahahahahahahah~!!!!!!!!!
*still laughing*

z - rIce said...

hahahhahahahahhahhahhhahahahhahaha

laughing now....wahahahhahaha....

keep laughing keep keep laughing...hahahahaha

ui..don la..i knw u r JOKER..but ..but...hahaa...

aih..sorry bah...i laugh is becoz u r so cute...

anyway..good try...

keep it up bro..