Sunday, April 6, 2008

What Can I Say???

I've been rushing homework for the past few days, yet I'm pretty much behind my studies... When is this going to end?? At times, i feel just like going to a cyber and play COD4 whole day.. but I won't be enjoying it, knowing that I'll sooner or later have to sacrifice my sleep for my homework if I did that......


Thank God that i managed to take control of my game addiction for the current week and finished off all that has to be handed up on time. Well there're major stuffs happening on my weekend, so I shall choke them up here.


First, Saturday. Woke, went uni, attended class, did homework, went back at 2 pm. The story starts to get fun here.


I went home to do the norm - online. Then my brother came home, proceeded by my sis-in-law at 4 pm. When she walked in, she said this, "I think I saw a thief.".. With a very monotonous tone.... and as I was in my room eavesdropping (come on.... she said it quite loudly ok?? Not on purpose... ), I didn't really bother. Then my brother called the security guards. So being a 38 person, i walked out and asked. To my surprise, the target was my shoes~! My Reebok basketball shoes~! Worth Rm200... My most expensive shoes ever~!...... :(.... That's my only pair that exceeded Rm100.. DAMN~!!..


But I didn't really feel anything.. anger?? no... sad?? no.. numbstruck?? no... plain.. cool.... haha..

I grab the wooden squash racket (Antique...) as it's the only wood I have, and I went down with my brother to hunt for the game.. Hoping to be able to get it, and hang his head as display on my living room... haha.. (for those who don't get what I meant, refer to the following picture... =.='')


Well, the guards told us he ran past them.. I repeat.. he ran PAST them.. now I truely know the scope of a guard's work. Accept calls, and let crooks outrun you....


After the events, went for church and Ah Long.. Quite a good movie.. haha..


Sunday it is.. Sunday was good, I went church, and Wendy's as lunch.. haha.. I actually ordered a 3/4 pound.. If you think Big Mac was something.. wait till you try the 3/4 pound man.. That's what I call BIG.. Haha.. Nothing else happened pretty much after that..


Before I go, I shall allow you to have some information about Wendy's...Wendy's is an international chain of fast food restaurants founded by Dave Thomas in 1969 in Columbus, Ohio. As of December 2006 Wendy's was the third largest hamburger fast food chain with approximately 6,700 locations after McDonald's (31,000 locations) and Burger King (11,200 locations).[1][2] It is headquartered in Dublin, Ohio and owned by the American corporation Wendy's International, Inc. (extracted from Wikipedia).


Well, you can get more info from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendy, or http://www.wendys.com/ . I shall sleep now as I'm old. Haha, thanks for da donations that keep coming.. Peace out~~!


PS: Quiz 1. What's my favourite fast food chain?? And what do I order there normally?? (not inclusive of sets. only the food name alone is enough. No need combo meal numbers or sorts. Haha. Winner shall be rewarded.. Ends when I have another new post...)

4 Donations to the Lounge:

ๅฐๅฝญ said...

gosh i thought u dun had enuf of Carls jr? Wendy's surely kills me man!!!!
too fattening..
as i had wo tiek already get myself full of fatty oils..:(

Victor da Lee said...

sweat.. I have NEVER been to Carl's Jr. You think I like you so shiok meh....

Anonymous said...

question. why your post always got reference from wikipedia one?

Titus said...

Register me as a patient.
Name: Titus
Site: titustang.blogspot.com
Reason: Cause I own you and I ask you to !!

:p :p :p