Saturday, April 12, 2008

Fast Food Rally~~

Yeah, finally week 6 has past. 7 more weeks then it'll be end of this semester. So what did I do to celebrate this? I went on a fast food rally. Yeah, I'm nuts... I had mcD on saturday, followed by wendy's on sunday, proceeded with mcD on wednesday and thursdays, and wendy's again on friday. crazy isn't it?

Well, don't let me see another burger, might puke.

Some of you might have noticed a change in my posting style, yeah, I'm very tired and sleepy, thus you all shall suffer with me. (There's a saying that goes : Yao Fook Tung Hiong, Yao Wok Tung Dong [Blessings are enjoyed together, whereas sufferings are taken up together as well]). So you all shall suffer with me in this post.

Nothing much to say, just that, AMERICAN IDOL is my favorite programme now. Reason? Well, not because of the pretty girls they produce, or Simon Cowell, but simply because, they sang Shout To The Lord as entrance song. It was very nice, and to add to the fact that it was by them, on air throughout America (and perhaps world), it's one of the best ways to evangelise. Yeah~! Go American Idol~!

Since one of you ask me why I put so much wiki here, it's so that you'll benefit from reading my blog. I'm not wise, so my words can't add unto your existing knowledge. Thus I have opted to use wiki to enhance your knowledge. Yet, this post's gonna be special. Like I said, tired.

Till I see ya when I see ya. Boh Bye..

PS: NOTHING TO SEE HERE LA~!

1 Donations to the Lounge:

Anonymous said...

siao wei.. makan burger saja... i like american idol... i like david archuleta... his looks i mean... *drools*