Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sick

Yeah, I'm pretty much sick. Cough and stuffs.. Sometimes it's just a routine to be sick..

Well, that's part of the updates, but what i'm gonna blog most in this post is, i got banged. Well, on a nice monday, my car got banged by a person who claims that she never knew she banged me. (I actually did confronted her). The results? Shown in the following pictures:


















Anyway, To illustrate how I got banged, I planned to use several diagrams to do so,

So
, I have to go through all the trouble of getting her contacts and car plates, getting my car checked by mechanics, and then getting money from her, then sending it to repair. All's trouble. I hate it. Somemore I'm sick, commented by the doctor to be fat.. so.. haiz..

Anyway, only glad news is, LAKERS proved their dominance. Only team to progress to semifinals with a clean sweep, 4-0 win over Denver Nuggets (bear in mind they have Carmelo Anthony and Allen Iverson). This makes me a proud LAKERS fan. haha

3 Donations to the Lounge:

Anonymous said...

wahlauwe~ she didnt even realize that she banged her car into urs.. anyway.. nice illustration. what did you use this time? Word? Paint? hehe.. nt bad.. rili.. anyway... get well soon n God bless ya :)

Victor da Lee said...

microsoft paint and paint only.
and i also did it within 5 minutes. hoho

Lydiaclo said...

Wah....sai ng sa kam detail ohh...kesian punya car.....