Monday, April 21, 2008

Procrastinate

I shall start this post with the definition for the word, procrastinate.

Procrastinate-
To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.
To postpone or delay needlessly.

taken from (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/procrastinate)

I'm sick, and I'm lazy to do stuffs. Have assignments to pass up, test to study for which accounts to 10% for the final marks, and a scholarship to maintain. Still have lots of other responsibility as a resident of B-6-3A, as a church member, as a FS leader, and as a son.

I'm basically exhausted, and during this sick period, I was given the golden excuse to be more lazy than ever before. Dang, but I know, life had to go on, and laziness kills. So.. I dunno.. Hopefully I can get well and get working at full pace. At times, hard work might not generate good result, and I am always discouraged by those incidents. Hate those incidents.

I wonder, where is the Victor who always strive in his studies, who can lead groups of people, who can decide in an instance, who knows what's best in different circumstances? I really wonder where is he and I do wonder if he will ever come back, or it'll be a lazy, good for nothing, useless in everything Victor lingering around for the rest of the time??

Peace out~!


PS: Most of you voted for shit, which means this is a shitty blog.. followed by in need of improvement and I really want to thank the only person who said it's great. Thanks man/gal.

0 Donations to the Lounge: