Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Failure

After being busy, it's time to be a failure.




Well, many have cheered me up, and comforted me with lots of words. "Try again next time", " It's not the end yet, do better next time", "It's just not your day, you'll have a better time tomorrow". Well, those phrases are only applicable for kids. Why do I say so? Mainly because it's not giving any effect on me. I'm still feeling as bad as ever.




How bad did I fared? Well, I shall list it down.




1. Failed to organize my time.


2. Failed to organize my resources(money).


3. Failed to pass simple and crucial test.


4. Failed to get the results I want.


5. Failed to maintain the results I want.


6. Failed to lead FS in a proper manner.


7. Failed to take out usher responsibility when it is needed.


8. Failed to manage my relationships.


9. Failed to decide on my future.


10. Failed to defend my rights.


11. Failed to be a responsible driver.


12. Failed to be a leader at all times.


13. Failed to realise how many times I've repeated my failures.


14. Failed to improve my guitar skills.


15. Failed to control my temper.


16. Failed to realize visions I have.


17. Failed to keep my promises.


18. Failed to fulfill my responsibility as a son.


19. Failed to fulfill my responsibility as a student.


20. Failed to fulfill my other responsibilities.


21. Failed to manage my life.


22. Failed to get 99 failures.


23. Failed to realise how failure I am for still thinking that I am a failure despite people around me telling me I'm not a failure I think I am.


24. Failed to succeed.


25. Failed to realise I failed to succeed.


There, 25 failures. More than enough reasons to say that I'm a big failure. Well, there are actually more, but since I'm a big failure, I shall fail to enlist all of the failures I have. No need words of encouragement, as I myself can give sufficient amount to myself if those words are useful. Just, help me list down how much more failure I am.



PS: There was only 1 thing I succeeded this week, which is to be a member of a 7 member Malaysia Record breaking team. 7 of us squeezed into a tiny kelisa and travelled for around 250 m. Evidence? See attached pics. (can't see me cause I'm squeezed behind them).

(more like 7 monkeys in a clown car)

4 Donations to the Lounge:

Anonymous said...

hm. dunno what else to say since those words only work for small kids. There is a bible verse. Hebrews 10:32 onwards. I wanna highlight verse 35 and 36. God bless :)

samenduck|samenmouse said...

welcome to failure world.....hahahhahaha....^^
just kidding la...

garrylin said...

Those words are meant for kids, who are we if we haven't been thru childhood? Those words are just simple and straight forward. they don't take effect on you becoz you are too complicated. You just have to be simple. Failure it may seem to be to us NOW. but success it may seem to be in God's Plan. It's okay to be sad. Just know how to stand up and be the Victorious Victor i know again~ Besides, you need to fail once in a while. Or else, i couldn't imagine how am i going to hid myself with such body~ There are still people with worst situation~

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
Thomas A. Edison

Hebrews 6:10-11 10 God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them. 11 We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, in order to make your hope sure.

Therefore, do not Lose hope... If you have time, try listen to the song sang by Diana Ross - If we hold on together.. Notice the 1st stanza...

... Don't lose your way
With each passing day
You've come so far
Don't throw it away
Live believing
Dreams are for weaving
Wonders are waiting to start
Live your story
Faith, hope & glory
Hold to the truth in your heart

If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
Dreams see us through to forever...

Keep it up bro!

Bea said...

26. Failed to comment on my blog

hahaha!!

hmm....the verse gary shared is encouraging....for me lah.....but i agree with him...it's ok to fail but don't celebrate failure lah...the bible is full of characters who are flawed and failed in many areas of their life too...yet God still had great plans for them n continued to bless them....so ganbatte ya!!!