Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Busy

Being Underage is So Yucky~!

So now we know what BUSY means..
Ok, so I didn't really succeeded in getting a good phrase for BUSY, but hey, look at the time when I'm posting this.. I'm half awake and half asleep, since I'm forcing myself to study for a test on tuesday.. and possibly another one on wednesday, with 2 reports and programs to rush for thursday, and another report and program for friday. Can I cope? I wonder.

Well, I can't really think of what to post here. I'm idealess. Clueless. So I shall post 7 random facts about me which I bet you never knew. ( If you knew all 7, I really thank you for being a sincere friend of mine. Yes, YOU~!)

1. I like GUNDAMS~! I've a collection of more than 20 models back in my hometown. Yeah babe~!

2. I bring diarrhoea medicine everywhere I go. Reason?? I'm a drug addict.

3. I love basketball, and I mean it!!. There was once I didn't have transport to go to the basketball court, so I walked for 30 minutes to the court. Yeah~!

4. I've stayed in most of the major towns in Sabah, except the state capital~! (yeah, i've been in Tawau and Sandakan, and Labuan if you wanna count it in.. though it's a federal territory..)

5. I have 393 contacts in my MSN, and only 10 are people who have added me, and yet have not identified themselves. (yeah, I know all 383 of them, and no multiple accounts are in it.)

6. I'm a christian. (why did I include this some of you might think. It's because people that aren't my church friends thinks that i'm not a christian for some particular reason...)

7. Last but not least, I like to sleep with lots and lots of pillows. (not dolls). I will prefer to be suffocated on bed with pillows then sleeping pillowless. HAHAHA


Well, that's all for now, hope you guys enjoyed your week, and God Bless~!

PS: If you really think that I'm a drug addict, thanks for trusting me that much. I am very happy with it, but sorry for cheating you. HAHA~! I'm not an addict, just that i suffer from an illness. Not a fatal one.

0 Donations to the Lounge: