Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lent

Lent season is back!!!

For those not knowing what is lent, I will once again obtain wikipedia's help..

"Lent, in some Christian denominations, is the forty-day-long liturgical season of fasting and prayer before Easter.[1] The forty days represent the time Jesus spent in the desert, where according to the Bible he endured temptation by Satan."

taken from here.

Thus, this lent season, I'm gonna fast as well.. but I'm not gonna reveal what I'm fasting here.. if you wanna know, ask me in person.. haha... and oh.. fasting doesn't mean skipping meals only.. you can fast whatever you want.. movie ka.. tv programme ka.. even msn!!!

I did have the thought of fast blogging or fast msn.. but.. I will keep it as a thought only... haha..

And I started my lent season by enduring pain... real pain.. I went to the dentist.. (I'm ok with dentist.. and I don't usually find that mending my teeth will be painful...)

I did a scaling at the dentist.. and for the first time in my life, when she actually cut my gum.. (which resulted in bleeding of course)... tears dropped.. while I was being attended to... Pain was up to that point... Now.. I can't eat lots of food due to the pain I'm feeling..

So I guess it's a good experience, getting scaling on the first day of lent.. as.. after getting it.. I don't feel like eating at all.. :)


PS: I need to learn grammar and structures again.. my sentences are in a mess.. or should I learn how to organize my thoughts again.. Sienneska... Oh.. I updated my tag blog again.. courtesy of Rick Sim.

0 Donations to the Lounge: