Monday, March 2, 2009

99

This is the 99th post. In cantonese, kao kao (99) means something that is very kaw.. (how do I put this, very dense, very concentrated)..

Thus, I will use this post to say sorry for whatever bad things I've said or whatever bad things I've done as recently, my emotions are down 99.

I will want to thank everyone 99 also for all the prayers and support for all these years...

I will also want to thank God 99 for every happening and blessing in my life.

Last but not least, I want to apologize once again if I have hurt you in any ways, cause like I said, I want to say sorry 99.

PS: I am not emo now (in a sense moody.. ) as If I were, I wouldn't have been able to insert 99 into every sentence I'm typing. But do not get me wrong, I do apologize 99 and say thanks 99 sincerely from my heart. You should at least know who you are (if it applies to you) though you might not feel it 99.

0 Donations to the Lounge: