Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Finally, I've Got YOU!!!!

I was mesmerized the first time I see you
I was instantly attracted by your radiant eyes
Eventhough we exists in two different worlds
Still, reality cannot stop me from having you

Conditions have kept me from approaching you
Though my feelings drove me the other way
Seconds, minutes, hours, days, years have passed me by
Yet, I still never gave up waiting for that one moment

In a blink of an eye, two suffering years have passed
Every ticking second, our chances to be together dimmed
But, the Lord has been gracious with us
Finally, I've Got YOU!!!!



PS: I'll post our picture soon... So, please be patient...

7 Donations to the Lounge:

Z-Boz said...

wow wow!
fast fast post!! i wanna see!
yea~!! XD

Titus said...

serious shit ?!

lol

congrats dude ;)

timlim12 said...

i know 'WHO' :P

Bea said...

i'm guessing 'who's' more like a 'what'...hehehe

Adele said...

ditto

samenduck|samenmouse said...

its a congratz.....??haha....i hope ur saying a human not a thing...hehe

Lawrence Liau said...

Ahem....at last u got liao ah....wait ur new for a long time liao loh...