Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rage

PS: Gonna post da pic real soon.. really soon.... but I gotta post something about me here first...

Not PS:

Recently, i don't know if I'm growing, or is it I'm becoming a terrible person. I get angry at small matters, and sometimes I'm so angry and frustrated, I not only curse but I throw stuffs around.. Is this a sign of me growing up?? (monkeys naturally grow to become more aggressive..) Or is this a sign that I'm losing control over myself??

PS: Think before you comment...

4 Donations to the Lounge:

garrylin said...

wah... 'fat lan zha' ah? hahaha... maybe the tank is over filled... need to express it out.. hahaha...Chill la BRO!

Anonymous said...

Its evidence Victor the Lee is evolving into an Ogre.

WTracY said...

Friend, this is NOT the SIGN of growing up lar!!!

Maturity with experience 'should' be able to guide you to manage ur emotion on that particular situations.

Learn to listen more than speak.. you will learn to be more patient and able to ctrl your emo more. GAMBATE bro!

Bea said...

hahaha....agrees with tracy...it's not a sign of growing up...don't let ur anger control u...no, u're not becoming a terrible person...u're just getting tested like the rest of us human beings...so be patient ya =)