Saturday, February 14, 2009

Warning.. Long Post...

Ok.. this is going to be a lengthy post, as I am going to cramp lots of stuff in here. If you think you are lazy and am proud to admit that you are lazy.. this is a gist of what is being contained in this post.

1. Origin of Valentine's.
2. Conclusion of Industrial Training.
3. God's Blessing.

Pre post PS: Updated my tag blog again... click on da link on the right if you are interested in it...
and.. it's... NBA ALL STAR WEEKEND~!!!!!


1. Origin of Valentines..

On one sunny morning, when I was supposed to be concentrating on my journey to work.. I did some stupid thinking again... and out of nowhere, a question popped up.. What is Valentine's? Certainly, being a smartass, I thought that it was about a romantic guy in the past called Valentino.. and to remember him and his romantic personality, we have Valentine's day. Thus, I went around greeting people Happy Valentino's Memorial Day.. (so so wrong...).. If you are having the exact same thoughts that I have, you are also so so wrong...

Actualy origin of Valentine's day, according to Wikipedia, is as follows:

Numerous early Christian martyrs were named Valentine.[4] Until 1969, the Catholic Church formally recognized eleven Valentine's Days. The Valentines honored on February 14 are Valentine of Rome (Valentinus presb. m. Romae) and Valentine of Terni (Valentinus ep. Interamnensis m. Romae).

For more info...

Thus.. it is somewhat another celebration similar to Christmas, where it is supposed to be a Christian celebration, but somehow, was twisted into a rather non Christian celebration!!! (if the wiki is correct..) Quite an eye opener for me though... thus, what better way to celebrate Valentine's day than by attending church? And you are lucky, I just happen to know a church that is having a talk for Valentine's...

2. Conclusion of Industrial Training

Yeah, I know the first was very long already... well I just wanted to take a chance to utilize my blog to thank BlueScope Steel (Malaysia) for having me as an intern. The company rocks my sox~! The hospitality there is good, the safety there is good, the senior engineers there are great~! I actually enjoyed the training so much that I kinda feel sad when I had to leave the company..

3. The Lord blesses his servants..

I am blessed in every little parts of my life.. Seriously, from my trip back to Tawau until now.. The Lord blesses. I am blessed with a nice night view of Tawau the night I came back to KL.. Am blessed with a willing brother who fetched me, blessed with friends who made me not feel homesick.. blessed with finance to finally get the Gundams I wanted.. blessed me with a great company.. blessings just keeps flowing though I have been a bad bad boy.. Thanks God~!

PS: That's it... More to come.. Seriously..

0 Donations to the Lounge: