Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mission

I'm going back Tawau in 16 hours~!!!

The last time I went back, I practically had no idea what to do there for 3 months, but that ain't gonna happen this time around.. This time, I'm only going to be back 6 days, 5 nights, 120 hours, 7200 minutes, 432000 seconds!!!

(alright, I know when I reached the minutes count, I got pretty ridiculous.. as.. I can't be that certain about the number of minutes.. but hey.. let me enjoy some maths... :P)

Thus, with so little time this time around, I gonna utilize it as much as I can... To ensure I will do so.. I have come up with a task list... and I shall post it here.. to remind myself of it..

Achievements to be achieved:

1. Eat 50 wotieks.. (in total)
2. Get RM1500 in angpau (total)
3. Total of 50 angpaus...
4. Meet 80% of relatives.. (that will amount to hundreds.. my family is big...)
5. Meet 25 seldom contact friends...
6. Go to church at least once..
7. Go to 5 different places to yamcha..
8. Played 3 hours worth of trump...
9. Played basketball at least once..
10. Meet with at least 5 friends from each of the following friend group: church fren, secondary school fren, a level fren.
11. Helped with chores in three of six days..
12. Read bible once everyday..
13. Get 5 new msn contacts..
14. Drive once..
15. Eat air asia nasi lemak once..

Achievements that I thought is hard to achieve but I managed to achieve it:

1. Eat 100 ++ wotieks.. (in total)
2. Get RM2000 ++ in angpau (total)
3. Total of 100 angpaus or more..
4. Meet 90% of relatives..
5. Meet 50 ++ seldom contact friends..
6. Go to church at least three times..
7. Go to 10 different places to yamcha...
8. Played 6 hours worth of trump...
9. Played basketball at least twice..
10. Meet with at least 10 friends from the following friend group: church fren, secondary school fren, a level fren
11. Helped with chores everyday..
12. Read bible thrice everyday...
13. Get 10 new msn contacts..
14. Drive twice
15. Eat air asia nasi lemak twice..


That should be it.. 15 missions.. if any of you thought of some good ones. leave it at comment and I'll consider trying to fulfill them.. haha

anyway... the CEO of Victor's Leisure Lounge would like to represent all staff to wish all readers,

"A HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! BE AN OX!!! DO THE RIGHT THING!!! RM 34.50.... "

PS: If you get the 34.50.. u get the 34.50.. if u don't get.. leave a comment.. i'll explain on next post..

1 Donations to the Lounge:

garrylin said...

need or not o... are u on Russell fever or wat?! Geez... happy Chinese 'Niu' year! MOoo