Monday, January 12, 2009

First..

I've done lots of things for the first time this year..

For the first time, I have been the usher leader for a wedding...

For the first time, I have been a godfather for a person...

For the first time, I have been playing zombie killing games...

Thus, I shall anticipate more firsts...


Anyway, a last call for volunteers.. Anyone can volunteer to help maintain a forum if there will be an english version of the FCC forum? I can't commit.. but I can help start it up.. Anyone willing to help maintain? Please please let me know. If there is stil no volunteers, I will no longer start the english version...

PS: Shall I also have another first? After struggling for 3 years.. is this the year? Or have my calling completely changed? I thought these 3 years was an attitude learning experience? To learn humility? But now, has my calling changed completely? o.O

2 Donations to the Lounge:

Anonymous said...

Yo! can i volunteer to maintain the foroum? but i got no experience ... kekekeke

mayb u teach? xD

Victor da Lee said...

sure.. you are?