Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Valentine's day

Valentine's coming.. and it falls on a Saturday (according to someone.. I haven't checked yet)...

Well, for those who are coupled, I bet they already have their plans..

But for me.. I will search for the lost loved one since today...

I lost my beloved watch that followed me since Form 4...

I do hope to find it back asap... though the chances are minimal....

Story: Went to basketball with it when I am half conscious... removed it at basketball court.. had a faint memory of putting it in the bag.. played basketball, reached home, tried finding it in bag.. NOT THERE~!! next thing you know, you can't find it anywhere~!!

I miss my watch...

1 Donations to the Lounge:

Bea said...

amboi...cny havent start, already blog post titled v-day...hahaha