Monday, January 5, 2009

2008

Without further delay.. let me review my 2008 in this post.... stuffs I've done with the help of God throughout the year...

* My Brother's Wedding was in 2008..
* Got quite close with a girl, then got very far with the girl again.. and cried like mad..
* Ushered in countless weddings...
* Lost my scholarship and regained it...
* Gotten more involved in usher team...
* Ventured to new places that I'll never venture to unless is a need...
* Helped as a "brother" for the first time for a wedding....
* Gotten into an industrial training job..
* Acted in a drama on easter and helped as backstage on christmas..
* Witnessed the sanctification of a new church building first hand...
* Transferred my membership to FCC and witnessed a council election...
* Gotten to know lots of new friends...
* Started this blog...


There.. that should be the gist of it.. but I will continuously update this post as I have forgotten lots more events... In a nutshell, it's a year full of ups and downs... and I thank God for everything that has happened in it..

PS: Sorry for such a long period of MIA.. I'm back and running.. hopefully.. haha.. and oh ya.. I also gotten lamer and older in 2008.. hope i continuously grow lamer and older la.. haha

0 Donations to the Lounge: