Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year~!

8 days since the world changed their calendar to a new calendar..

Well, I normally would have lots to say, but working and serving in lots of events and ministries has really made me old.. up to a point, my brain can't squeeze any sarcasm into this blog for any of you to enjoy..

I'm struggling.. as I need to figure out how to go through this year... i'm gonna get more and more commitments in church.. and i'm in my final year.. thesis.. so important.. I'm really struggling to find the right balance when both side demands lots from me..

Furthermore, there's something I've wanted to do for the past three years but failed.. when I finally thought this is the year.. well... with such hectic schedule... oh no man...

So what should I do?

Pray? That I know..

I really hope to be able to do what I wanted to do all these years.. is it my dream or God's calling? is it my own selfishness or is it God's guidance? I really have struggled.. whenever I wanted to give up, God gave me signs and signals.. whenever i wanted to pursue it, challenges wont stop coming... oh yeah..

PS: This is not an emo post... this is just me with nothing to blog about... and I wanted to tell you now that I've finally completed one of my new year's resolution.... to keep you reader reading this posts for at least 5 minutes... CHECKED~!

1 Donations to the Lounge:

Bea said...

uphold to God but u have to persevere oso lor...ganbatte!