Monday, August 25, 2008

Updates~!

Updates.. Yeah, I got a few stuffs to update you guys here.



**********************************************************************************



First and foremost, Olympics has officially ended. For those who don't know, China won the games with 51 gold, followed by USA with 36 gold. But the total medal tally is won by USA with 110 medals, and China with 100 medals. For those who might not be so into sports, you may skip this paragraph. For those sport lovers, here are some facts for you about the Olympic.



1. Michael Phelps won 8 gold medals in swimming. The total gold medals of other swimmers are just 7.



2. It was the first time Mauritius won a medal.



3. China won more gold medals this time than the total medal they have in Athens.



How trustworthy these facts are? Visit this website and you'll know. By the way, surprisingly, in the poll i uploaded, 37% voted that Malaysia will win the Olympics. I never knew that Malaysians are so patriotic. GO MALAYSIA~!



********************************************************************************



Second update of the day is I've finally made my way to UKM~! Here, I would like to thank Chew Jiun Ru and Rick Sim. And here also, I would like to apologize to Jovina and Isabel. The story is simple. I was supposed to fetch Isabel back. I got rick's help to give directions. Jovina needed me to get her back to get something. So we started our journey from Sunway at 10 pm. Things was smooth at first till we reach UPM. Then we realize we are totally lost. Got Chew's help. We went to Kajang and was lost there. Went to a toll and asked the "kak" there how to get to UKM. She asked us to turn back, but we are rebellious people. We decided to ask our friends and try to find another route. In the end, ended up at the same toll booth and asked the same "kak" again. After a few more attempts, we finally reached UKM, with Isabel being car sick.. Yeah, I drive pretty scary.. In the end, thank God that from different bumpings, we reached home safely.


************************************************************************************

Third update is plain simple. Alice came back from England so we went for dinner at The Gardens. First time ever I go to The Gardens. It's really a nice place. Went to Zanmai for it's udon. I must say, it is good. I recommend people to try it again. Fried udon. Something like fried Loh Shi Fun.

***********************************************************************************

I know this post is kinda boring as there are lots of words and no photos. Sorry to say, I'm not photogenic. Thus, I don't really prefer taking photos. Thus, this post has become a post without photos. Thus, it is being filled with boring words. Thus, you are reading a boring post with boring words. Thus, you are still reading this because somehow you are. Thus, I will conclude this post with another thus. Thus, I shall wish you a pleasant day, or a good night.

3 Donations to the Lounge:

Titus said...

You just HAD to add the last paragraph in didn't you...

Victor da Lee said...

yeah.. haha.. you do know me well..

Jovina said...

hey man..is not yr fault k..