Monday, August 4, 2008

Passion

Passion Concert. I believe lots will be blogging about them. For me, they're just ok. Chris Tomlin don't really rock. The person who shared about word didnt really rock. Heck, the entire thing didn't rock except for 1 person. Nope, he's not one of the musicians, nor is he one of the helpers. Yeah, God rocked last night.

I entered that place with anticipation of something grand. Something big. It was grand. It was big. Am I happy? Not really. I was among the great crowd there, trying to sing songs of praise, but to no avail. My throat failed me terribly (I can't sing cause my throat's sick). It was so dreadful that at one point, I started to ponder on the same question I've pondered numerous time. Am I supposed to be in worship team? Why do I have this urge of joining?

I couldn't keep myself from pondering, and in the end, out of anger towards God, I rebelled. So I remained a silent worshipper (in a sense, I sing in heart, not with my mouth). The event continued to a prayer of 3. First experience to me. I was trying to buy their idea until when I was supposed to be praying for revival, I wandered to pray for my dilemma. Later on the day, I can't stand it. I was touched by God. I've experienced a brand new revival. Really wanna give praise and thank God for that.

3 Donations to the Lounge:

小彭 said...

this is for ur last paragraph..

because FCC tend to bring a worship..but not a heart of worship..i felt tat myself.and that makes me wrote that in blog few posts ago.
i am saying this with honesty although it it a terrible msg..yet it is a way we have to change..

as in passion..we dun include music..
that is what people have been praying for us..and God hears prayers.
thx for reminding me on DIVE few years back..

小彭 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
小彭 said...

now its much more better once u deleted the last " blank "...