Friday, August 8, 2008

New Recipe

For those who know me, you might think I'm a person who can't cook. A rich lad lying at home all day waiting for the maid or chef to serve dinner. You are so wrong my friends. I shall prove to you that I can cook, and in fact, I'm creative when it comes to cooking. How you might ask? Easy, by sharing to you a new recipe in which I thought of on my own. Beware for the...

DUAL INSTANT NOODLE COMBO!!!!
1. Go to supermarket or any minimarket nearby.
2. Buy yourself a pack of indomie and a pack of Sedaap. (i wanted to provide you with illustrations, but sadly yahoo image search yield zero results of what i want. Anyway, da indomie is brown in color, in terms of its packing, is dry instant noodle. Same goes to Sedaap. Also dry instant noodle, but white packing).
3. Take a pot and fill it half with water.
4. Boil the water.
5. Throw both packs of noodles inside. (Remember to open the packaging and get the noodle inside, not the whole pack itself.. )
6. Cook till it looks more like noodles than MAMEE.. (by the way, the Sedaap noodle is more yellowish compared to the indomie.. i wonder does that mean it is more harmful?)
7. Once done, take the noodle out (without the water) and then put it on a plate. (duh..)
8. Open the seasonings and mix them well together.
9. Shove it down your throat.
I know some of you might be speechless. Even ignoring this blog post. But I'm gonna tell you, it's really a great combination. You're getting the best from both worlds~! The dark soy sauce and the seasoning powder from indomie really does beat the Sedaap ones, but the fried onion bits of Sedaap is irresistable. With this combination, not only you get the fried onion bits, for some reason, the combined sauce and powder made a fairly new and rather more tempting taste~! So don't miss out. Try it!
PS:
1. I had this for dinner. Yeah, i had 2 packs. I'm a big eater. Yay....
2. I did prove i can cook. Even instant noodles also counted.
3. I dunno if this combination is poisonous or not. Try at your own risks. Currently after 6 hours, I'm still fairly ok.

5 Donations to the Lounge:

Titus said...

(dot.dot.dot)^32

dele said...

too bad i made a pledge not to eat instant noodles this year. anyway.. Dual Instant Noodle Combo? u siao wei = =

Adrian said...

not too bad...it is good to know that he do learn how to cook though there are many shops the he could get his dinner...

is a compliment not an insult...

and is normal for an engineer to think of that way... is called effectiveness of budget then to waste money on outside food...

lauwy said...

i prefer got d soup noodle one.. you try get a Dual Instand SOUP Noodle Combo , can or not ?

I will pray for ur stomach... no worries !

anon. said...

unbelievable,le monsier viktor zes a genius in this delectable palate of...instant noodles. *shakes my head in amazement* *sweat*

hahahahah...i agree with theo, eat healthy good food when you're sick.