Saturday, August 30, 2008

Car Ride

Today I went to Bangsar, but I didn't drive..

Credits to Paul and Denise. They drove me there with Veman for dinner. The entire ride was really fun to me. Maybe cause I've been driving people and myself all the while that I kinda start to miss the feelings of sitting in people's car. I'm not grumbling or complaining, but I'm just thanking God for this chance to experience sitting in a person's car once again, enjoying the sights as the car swerve through the busy streets of KL.

Going back to Bangsar, my memories just came back. Ah.. my kindergarten. How I wish it was still there. Nostalgic feelings just kept coming back to me as I linger around that area, with thoughts of me crying whenever I'm left alone at home, crying when I went to primary 1, crying when other guys bullied me.. Ah.. those were the days.. I do miss my primary school friends and though I've met 2 of them back, I wanna meet everyone once again.

Enough ranting, time to end. Before I stop, shall let you all know where I have my dinner in Bangsar. It's in.......uh......what's it called again........... let me think..............CHILLI'S!!!! Nice. Haha.

0 Donations to the Lounge: