Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Experience

Another hard to pass by day has finally passed. Finally gotten more sleep.

Publicly I want to thank everyone who cared. Thanks for all the phone calls. Thanks for all the messages. Thanks for all the comments. Thanks for all the encouragements. Thanks for all the bible verses. Thanks for all the time. Thanks for all the heart that you've shown. Thanks for all the care that I received.

Yet, please don't expect me to be back just like that. Things will never be the same anymore.

3 things I've learnt and never will i forget,

1. Hurt - Hurt is the hurtest when you're actually hurting the ones you've never ever wanted to hurt.

2. Appreciate - It's always too late to realise that you've lost something dear to your heart. Appreciation is always more important than regretting stuffs.

3. Actions speak louder than words - Sometimes, planning and following guidelines is not good. Technically yes, it's good, reality no.


Well, saying so much also can't change the fact that I've hurt someone I never ever wanted to hurt. Humans are always humans. When Ps Soo Jean say I'm not ready for a relationship, defensively I do think I am ready. Yet, the fact remains. Kid still I am.

Spent a whole night with Chong Xing, he really showed me who I used to be. For unlogical reasons, I am not the Victor that I hope to be. Pride kills I do believe.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to everyone. I do feel in debt with all the concern you've shown. Thanks.

5 Donations to the Lounge:

Anonymous said...

=.=" . . . i nvr knew u gone through such a rough situation. Lolx. Sorry i fail to play my part as ur friend. (T-T)

Anyway pls continue to LOOK FORWARD and NVR EVA turn back!!!

A true warrior is a person who can stand up even when he fell very badly. Rite?

Reinstall ur strong self esteem & pls stop crying over split milk okay? Time to move forward i believe? =)

samenduck|samenmouse said...

:) it takes time sometimes. Try lo...jia you ya

Anonymous said...

hey there. i hope ur done crying ur heart out. though i know very well that crying doesnt really help ease the pain. im glad that even in these difficult moments, you still remember the people who care for you. In fact, i think most of us are really worried about you. I hope and pray for things to be better. Remember, dont dwell too long in ur misery. Try to look forward, if not, try to fix things. Make sure u never regret your actions again. Even if you make mistakes, dont take it too hard on urself. God intends everything to happen for a reaason. Take care my friend. God bless.

Bea said...

From stephentongsermons.blogspot.com:
Experience should be understood as the interaction between challenges from the outside and courage from the inside that rests on faith in God to break through and overcome all difficulties.

garrylin said...

much has been said... I just wanna SHARE this:

Perhaps you sense you’re in a spiritual rut. Stay at your assigned task! Obedience to God—and only obedience—offers the way out of our futility.
— Philip Yancey