Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Updating Blog

Updates should be plenty once i finish week 12 of my studies. Man, 3 reports + 2 assignments + 1 tutorial. I'm getting insane. I had to practically stay back in uni until 11 pm every night.. This is insanity at its brink. By the way, reason I posted this posts was to announce the change of blog.

My future blogs will be at http://www.vlyz.com/.

So do visit that site. Thanks.














































Anyway, for those who actually fell for it, I am at the same time happy and sad. Sad that you believed this small little prank. Happy that you thought I'm rich enough to get a domain. Maybe you can bless me with it. :)

Anyway, I'm not changing site, still this blogspot. The changes are however visually visible, in a sense, everytime you stopped to check, new URLs and links will be there, and perhaps, there might be a game also. So do anticipate.

Enough procrastination, time to get back to work~!

2 Donations to the Lounge:

Anonymous said...

alar. to bad. Procrastination is the way to go! haha
anyway.. all the best in ur assignments n stuff.
then keep ur promise and update ur blog on a regular basis so that i got more stuffs to read. God Bless =)

Titus said...

HA! Soo knew that was a prank. But still clicked on it out of curiosity... lame larr you. Go do your ASSignment and post them up here!

:p