Thursday, May 15, 2008

MEGAPOST

Ahoy Mates~!


Long time no see~!

Well, it's been quite sometime since i last blogged. My comp's still dead, and once again, I'm blogging from a university computer. The comp's code is MUM-MCL3-12. Well, in this post, there's 4 things I would like to talk and crap about. Yeah, too much for a post, so do leave and come back some other day if you're in a hurry, but do find sometime to read for you'll never regret reading this post~!


***************************************************************************************

First Item I would like to blog about: MEGAMAC Challenge~!

I went to eat MEGAMAC the other day, it's just like eating 2 big macs at the same time. Relatively large, but not as large as Wendy's three-quarter pounder. So I actually gobbled it up without any problem at all. Attached are some of the pictures I've taken to spice up your blogging reading experience.










*************************************************************************************

Second item is I've once again tried the impossible and set a new Victor's World Records~! yeah, I've joined another 6 person in breaking the record. Last time, there were 7 in a kelisa, this time, there were 7 also. Difference is, all 7 are quite meaty this time (if you get my manglish)..


So, once again, some pictures for you to point at and laugh your ass off...






*************************************************************************************

Third post of the day - Mother's Day~!

I've went to see everyone's most recent blog posts, and found out that everyone have blogged about their mother's day. Thus, being a kiasu person in which I really am, I'm gonna post about my mother's day as well. I was ushering in church, and then I went home for a bath, before proceeding to the leader's training. That's how I passed my mother's day. Tsk Tsk Tsk.. Bad boy...


Well, what to expect when your mother's in China enjoying her holidays. So, in the end I prepared a present for her and waited for her to be back before giving her the gift. The present was at first prepared for a girl which is very dear to my heart, who in the end didn't get it due to my second mindedness. But the present still have lots of my effort in it, and I do feel, besides that girl, only my mother deserves having it. I'd rather burn the present I prepared rather than giving it to anyone besides my mom or my wife. So, without further delay, The pictures:








There are 5 styles of heart origami, with 2 different colours. So in all, ten different designs. 300+ in a container, was initially planning to reach 520, but laziness kills. Anyway, the following mug is what my brother got for my mom.




*************************************************************************************
Last but not least, pictures of rare items from China.

My parents brought back lots of weird weird stuffs from China, among them is a purple coloured "Ciku", also known as sapodilla in english. (i got the translation from an online dictionary). ( http://www.websters-online-dictionary.org/translation/malay/ciku ) There were also peaches, and also other fruits that my parents brought back. Attached are the pictures. The brown fruit is the Malaysian version of sapodilla, whereas the purple one is the chinese version (is it reflecting why chinese are orange skinned, while malays are brown skinned? Another wonder of the world...)








*************************************************************************************

Till then, tata again~!




(a nice pic taken by my brother...sadly not me..)

6 Donations to the Lounge:

garrylin said...

So, you reckon i should try the Mega Mac? Hehhehe... btw, if u happen to change your mind to burn the 'hearts' pls don't, i'll help u get rid of them~ BUT, if u insist on burning them, make sure u keep the jar for me.. i can use it to keep some of my cookies at home.. i'm looking a nice jar to keep them.. hahaha...

Lydiaclo said...

Wah...punya big..i think i can't finish it lo if me...haha......so?nice o not?

Anonymous said...

Dude I have a few stupid questions....
I see 3 ppl... + 2 in front, maybe 1 more in the corner... dun tell me the extra one is in the boot?? Or sitting on someone's lap in the front?

Second question. Why didn't u drive?

Wah and the car could still move. Anyway you have just renewed my faith in Malaysian made cars. :P

Anonymous said...

nowadays burgers are getting bigger and bigger.. thankfully u didnt burn the hearts. if not wasted ur effort le..

Victor da Lee said...

well, the burger is not really that big la.. still good.. stll can eat..

feleh.. the car got 5 person behind.. 3 ppl + 2 in front, + 2 hidden in the corner. haha

安琪拉 - Angela Yee said...

later become fatter n fatter only