Monday, May 26, 2008

New Movie~!

Well, recently there was this movie called the slit-mouthed woman. It was a horror flick released by some eastern countries.

Now i shall present to you the story of a new movie released in Malaysia - the big mouthed idiot.

Yeah babe, you guessed it right, I'm emo-ing again.

Yeah, I know again that guys like me shouldn't even have the word emo in my dictionary, but then again, I'm sissy~!

So what can you do about it?

Anyway, back to the story

This big mouthed idiot is not a horror flick, but a comedy. It's revolved in the story of an idiot who can't safeguard his own mouth. He was requested not to talk so much, yet he kept talking and talking. He somehow slipped some knowledge that other's shouldn't know. So in the end, he's in deep shit and am dying of loneliness due to lack of trust from people. Furthermore, this big mouthed idiot actually annoyed people due to his idiotic behaviour. This idiot too had a big pride in him that is going to swallow himself up and spit him in the garbage bin.


I know I failed to make it a comedy. Well, what do you expect? I always failed to do stuffs. Haha.
At first I wanted to attach a poster about it, but then again I don't think I'm good enough to edit 1 that is nice enough so. There it goes. This is all i wanted to blog about.

For those whom I've annoyed using my mouth, and for those secrets and gossips that have been leaked out, sorry friends. I know I'm not worth being friends.

PS: I am considering lots of stuffs at this moment. Relationship is tough. Always tough.

3 Donations to the Lounge:

Anonymous said...

It's truly not a comedy lo but it's a life-lesson movie. learn from it n it bcame a past that will strenghten u... God bless. Hey don emo d,sissiy!!!

j-kiml said...

did u somehow let me know something that I shouldn't?

don't worry too much, apologize and repent. =P

btw u're rly sissy... (based on ur pic in Adele's blog)

Anonymous said...

don la be so dramatic...
everything happens for a reason.
i donno how many times i've said this to you but..
learn from mistakes. God probably wants you to grow in this area. Take care and dun think so much.

later u cepat tua... no strength to bully me dy.. haha