Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's been a while...

Man.. final year really is taking the toll out of me..

Been busy rushing 2 major reports, the feasibility report of my final year project, and my industrial training report. Yes, it's been months after my training and I am still rushing it. (Ya.. I'm lazy).. thus, my absence from blogging..

I just wanted to say, it's been a great experience serving as a reader for a drama, first time, and enjoyed it! Well, for those who didn't know, last night was good friday, and it's the day Jesus died on the cross.. For more info, ask me, and I shall fill into your shoes about stuffs.. All I can say is, I thank God for this chance to serve in something new..

Time to go get the rest that I needed..

Till then, see ya on easter~!

PS: I'm outta idea again.. will think of more.. and.. i'm lazy as well... hehe

0 Donations to the Lounge: