Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Maintenance

The Leisure Lounge will be down for maintenance from now until who knows when...

As the Managing Director of this lounge, I am truly sorry for all the inconvenience caused because of this sudden maintenance. I hope that you'll be patient during this period of time and I assure you that the operations will resume shortly..

Alright, enough with formality.. I'm kinda busy these few weeks, due to assignments, lab reports, and also a project. I shall blog lesser, but remain reading people's blogs. Thus, do visit "me" when I start blogging again. Till then, tata

6 Donations to the Lounge:

Adele said...

alar... jangan lah break.. kurang stuff for me to reead liao..

Titus said...

quitter

:p

Sam Vun said...

managing director???? haha

ๅฐๅฝญ said...

lols i sacked him..cause i'm one of the board of directors..lols

Victor da Lee said...

yeah right... that is so true.... =.=

Jovina said...

=.='''