Thursday, November 10, 2011

You, My Eye's Apple

After watching "You are the apple of my eye " special screening (had to thank the dude who brought me there, though he refused to be known), I must say, I left the cinema feeling the most emo I have felt this year thus far..

In order not to be a spoiler post, I shall not reveal the reason for emoness, and also any of the content of the movie, all I can say is, if Inception was the movie of the year 2010, this is the movie of the year 2011, not Nasi Lemak 2.0 (sorry dude, your movie's still good, but too bad, my vote still goes to the Taiwan movie). So0, go watch~!

And being one of the typical human in this world, I have decided to follow the footsteps of the author of the book, to pen down my experiences, and hopefully it'll become a book someday, worth watching, and worth sharing. Howbeit, I seriously have no idea where to start.

0 Donations to the Lounge: