Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Hungry Man is AN Angry Man

Well, I never believed that the phrase "a hungry man is an angry man" applies to everyone, especially me up until yesterday night...

Well, I have planned to skip dinner.. yes, Victor Lee is skipping dinner, due to the numerous approaches by different people telling me how big my tummy has gotten into..

So, in order to finally try to reduce the size, I have chosen to skip dinner... and boy, I did get angry easily...

A few person messaged me in MSN and said how selfish I was, though I do believe now that at that time, they were just being mischievous, but at that time, I was hungry, thus I was pissed.

Apologies to them if they never intended harm..

But, as a conclusion, the phrase applies to me as well...

PS: Since it's not good to be an angry person, I shall not be hungry anymore.. hehe... (good excuse~!)

1 Donations to the Lounge:

Darren C. Edward said...

A hungry man is indeed an angry man..haha...

But you need to know that skipping meals will not make you thinner, but in fact the opposite. What you need to start doing, if you're afraid to get bigger..is eat more meals like 5-6 per day...but small meals lah...